Lairilah ka hliam a,
Ka na a ni, i hriat lohvin.
Pawn lamah ka him pial si a,
Tu'n an hre lo, nang tiamin.
Sawi lovin ka awm thei si lova,
Tumah hrilh phal si lovin,
Ka thai a, ka thai a, ka thai zel a,
Ziakin ka dah ta mai...

Tuesday 13 September 2011

The Freeman


Lucky me, to be single
With any lass I can mingle
No jealousy to care for,
No fury to fear for.
No uttering of sweet lies,
No bondage, no ties.
Needs no pence to spent,
Not a dime nor a cent;
It lies safe in a pocket,
Gayly stays in a wallet.
No watching ‘serials’ with boredom,
It’s a free world, no thralldom.
I can go wherever,
I can do whatever;
No phrase with ‘she’,
It’s all about me

3 comments:

  1. A va ropui em! ti chho zel teh i hmabak a eng e :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I English poem ho hi nalh k ti xawk daih^ love the last teo lines.... No phrase with ‘she’,
    It’s all about me!!!

    ReplyDelete